Succulent Copper Spinner
Your yard will be transformed into a stage that displays the mesmerizing movements of this copper succulent wind spinner. Resembling the leaves on a succulent plant, the panels of this kinetic design catch the wind to create dimension and movement. The brushed copper and antique blue finishes add a rustic-chic look to this statement stake. This striking kinetic is made of powder-coated metal with a weather- and rust-resistant finish to prevent fading. Once the stake is put together, installing your kinetic is easiest in moist soil or grass. Push the bottom prongs into the soil until they are completely covered - no tools are necessary. Wind direction varies on high and low pressure, so there is no optimal direction to place the kinetic.
- Made of powder-coated metal.
- Outdoor safe and weather-resistant.
- Brushed copper and antique blue finishes.
- Dual rotors spin independently.
- Light assembly is required.
- Sturdy prong base for easy display.
- Insert directly into soil or grass, no tools required.
- Measures 20 x 80 x 20 inches.
Size: 26.25"W x 4"H x 27"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..
No Ship Restriction
You may also need
People also viewed