Texas A&M, Suede Garden Flag Justin Patten
This Texas A&M suede garden flag comes from the inspiring work of painter Justin Patten. The design eloquently depicts Reveille, a collie who is known as the First Lady of Aggieland and is Texas A&M's official mascot. Featuring the official red and white colors of Texas A&M University, this garden flag is the perfect decoration to add color to your outdoor space during every college sports season. This Patten piece is truly one of a kind and makes a great gift for Texas A&M supporters. This Suede Reflections flag is made of medium-weight, polyester suede that provides a soft and durable texture. Artwork is heat transferred onto the sun-blocking material so that it is easily viewed from both sides. The weatherproof poly-suede will not fray or fade with continued outdoor use. The brilliant colors make any Suede Reflections flag the perfect addition to your garden or yard. This flag features a sleeve for use with any standard flagpole or stand, sold separately.
- A Texas A&M garden flag inspired by the work of painter Justin Patten.
- Unique design features Reveille, who is known as the First Lady of Aggieland and is Texas A&M's official mascot.
- Flag colors are the official team colors.
- Dimensions: 12.5"W x 18"H x 0.1"D.
- Artists: Justin Patten. All rights reserved.
Size: 0.1"W x 18"H x 12.5"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..
No Ship Restriction
You may also need
People also viewed